Circle Extruder screensare available in different size, variants and specifications. They
are highly durable with robust structure and have features of
anti-abrasive and anti-corrosive in single layer and muti-layer.
Single extruder screens
They are predominantly used in the extruded profiles and blown film
industries where the contamination of the raw material is less and
there is often lower pressure within the extruder head.
Multilayer extruder screens
Many single layer screens are assembled properly and spot welded
with each other to form multilayer. It can be with or without
selvage. Multilayer extruder screen is used for fine and thin level
of extrusion to prevent the mixing of foreign particles. Multilayer
Extruder Screen helps in making extrusion more clear and clean.
Disc Diameter: 50mm -580mm
The different wire meshes are processing as per desired shapes and
sizes; assembled properly and spot welded with each other to form
|Mesh Count||Wire Diameter (mm)||Aperture (mm)|
- To filter out contaminants and improve mixing and product purity,
reduce your maintenance and repair costs.
- With smooth screening surface with no sharp edges, burrs or acute
- Available in different size, variants and specifications.
- Highly durable with robust structure.
- Anti-abrasive & anti-corrosive in nature.
- High quality and filtration capacity.
- Precise fitting filter elements.
- Optimum cost-performance ratio.
- Constant quality control during production.
Extruder screen is essential in preventing contamination in the
melted mass during the extrusion process. It is effect to keeps
away mixing of foreign particles in finally equipped extrusion
product and provide a clean and clear extrusion to use. Mainly used
for filtration of plastics and rubber processing industry, chemical
and pharmaceutical industry.
Oil & Fuel Filters
Suction line strainers
Pressure line filters
Filters for Polyester fiber production
woven fabrics,color masterbatch
plastic and rubber ,PVC granulation
sheet extrusion, carbon fiber
Sales manager: Angel